“Guide to Vintage Coleman Products 1900 – 1983”
This is the definitive Coleman collectors book written and published by the ICCC and full of extremely detailed information.
The book is a “must” for all Coleman collectors and enthusiasts. The information in the book was garnered from the members of the International Coleman Collectors Club. Literally thousands of hours of research have gone into this publication.
There are 385 pages of information about Coleman products printed on high quality paper with full color high resolution photos. It’s a large book weighing in at almost 5 pounds!
The book is divided into six chapters.
- Chapter One – Coleman Lamps.
- Chapter Two – Coleman Lanterns.
- Chapter Three – Coleman Camp Stoves.
- Chapter Four – items the Coleman company made for other companies or special orders.
- Chapter Five – military items.
- Chapter Six – “More from Coleman”
Book Price: $55 per book plus Shipping (Media Mail – USA only)
- Currently all checks/MO’s will be handled by the ICCC Secretary and there may be a slight delay to complete your order. Please bear with us, you will receive your book as soon as possible.
DOMESTIC BUYERS (USA)
To begin the book order process, fill in the form below, check your details and hit ‘Submit’. You will then be taken to the payment page.